Car drawings > Retro car replica > Retro Morgan replica drawings
Retro Morgan replica drawings
Who among car enthusiasts does not dream of plunging into the world of antiquity, retro cars, knowing the design of these cars, or making their old dream come true – to assemble an old retro car almost according to original drawings, some of which are more than 100 years old? We can provide you with drawings of Morgan models.
Action on drawings of Morgan replicas 1909 – 1917s.
From detailing to the finished project:
- Morgan Runabout 1909 – $250
- Morgan Runabout 1910 – $300 two-seat model
- Morgan Runabout 1912 – $400 two-seat model
- Morgan Grand Prix 1917 – $500 two-seat model
The Avtoproject team is ready to bring you closer to this goal by offering you the sale of drawings for self-assembly.
Inexpensive but still stunning replica of the 1909 Morgan Runabout prototype. It can be powered with an electric motor. Bicycle pedals can be added if needed. An excellent toy for children and adults, as well as a welcome guest at every exhibition!
- Main drive – electric motor
- Power 1.5 – 3 kW
- Wheels – wheels size 26″x3
- Tires – special tires 26/3
- Length x width x height – 2550 x 1280 x 920 mm
- Width front / rear – 1280/200 mm
- Base – 1880 mm
- Construction weight – 180 kg
- Number of seats – 1
- Maximum speed – 40-60 km/h
Photo of a replica of a retro car «Morgan Runabout 1909»
The set of drawings includes drawings and photos of manufactured parts:
- Morgan photo original – 58 files
- Frame and general view – 47 drawings + photos
- wings – 25 drawings + photo
- headlight – 5 drawings + photo
- ICE photo layout plastic parts – 100 photos
- seat photo
- brakes – 20 drawings + photo
- ORIGINAL DRAWINGS – 8 files
- steering – 36 drawings + photos
- pendulum – 22 drawings + photo
- photo video final assembly – more than 300
- Electric motor 2 drawings + photo
- front suspension – 33 + photos
- springs and fastening – 28 drawings
- wheel hubs – 16 drawings + photo
- ICE drawings – 50 drawings and photos
Some parts we have already made matrices and are made of fiberglass: ICE block (ICE layout), mufflers, Lucas headlight, wheel cap nuts – these parts are much lighter from fiberglass, and 10 times saves time, materials, welding and electricity consumption).