Buggy Mini Raptor
Model «Mini Raptor» was created in 2013. The car is powered by an engine of 50-200 cm. and is intended for children from 5 to 12 years.
The kit includes 90% of the drawings and the necessary information (except what is done locally).
The complete set contains 12 archives in RAR format with description and photos of individual parts. All parts, which are made by laser cutting, are made in the format Solid Works 2012.
- The motor in volume of 49,9 from a scooter or series Gx160 – 200 sm cube. Centaur, Honda, Sadko. 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, starting as a boat engine
- Anatomical seat
- Dimensions 1900/1250/1150 (L/W/H)
- Any of the available wheels (8 or 10 inches)
- Payload up to 80 kg
- Recommended speed 15 – 25 km/h
- Hydraulic disc brakes on the rear axle
Photo of the buggy model «Mini Raptor»
In the set:
- Photos of the general plan from different sides
- Photos of the assembly process and individual parts
- Rear beam
- Front swivel fist
- Drawing of buggy frame
- Front levers
- Car lining parts
- Axle axis
- Rear lever
- Steering with description
- Other drawings with explanations